(Reg no. A2) Organised by Grampian Festivals
Bringing the excitement of a professional SOBHD Scottish Highland Dance competition to the magic of Disneyland Paris. Don't miss your chance to compete at this unique event
This unique competition, “The Magics”
is taking place during the weekend of the International Gathering of Scottish Highland Dance. Now in its 8th year it, has become an integral part of the International Gathering of Scottish Highland Dance, with competitors having been welcomed in that time from all over the world.
The competition is available only to participants attending and taking part in the International Gathering of Scottish Highland Dance who have purchased an official ‘Brave’ event package. There are no 'entry only' fees available for purchase.
Compete in every division with no extra charge, including all available dance divisions. Scheduled times for each session will be advised in advance of the event.
• All Dancers receive a Participation Medal
• All Primary Dancers receive a Special Disney themed participation gift
• Specially commissioned Magical Highland Dance Competition Medals are awarded in each category
• 1st place and runner up for Highland and Scottish Nationals receive Disney Statue and Specially Commissioned Trophies
• Dance Teachers receive a Specially Commissioned Participation Award
• Take part in the awards ceremony where competitors will be presented with Disney statues, specially commissioned trophies and medals.
Primary: Age groups according to age groups received.
Beginners and Novice: : Age groups according to age groups received.
Intermediate: Age groups according to age groups received.
• All competitors must be registered and cards must be shown before competing.
• Awards made according to entries or by judges decision.
• Awards and overall trophies to be presented
• Last to enter, first to dance.
• Closing date - TBC.
Rhona Lawrence, 14 Eider Road, Newburgh, Ellon, Aberdeenshire AB41 6FD.
Tel: 01358 789492 / Mobile: 07801 440098.
Please send one copy of your completed entry form to email@example.com and one to firstname.lastname@example.org