Booking your package couldn't be easier, look over the inclusions below, choose your hotel and add your extras, then give us a call for full details and prices.
• Please note that all participants and spectators wishing to attend The International Gathering of Scottish Highland Dance at Disneyland® Paris must purchase an official event package
• No event ticket only will be sold for the International Gathering of Scottish Highland Dance at Disneyland® Paris event
• Any person wishing to attend without purchasing a package will be refused entry due to our legal requirement as a tour operator they would not be covered by our tour operator liability insurance.
1. Your exclusive "Brave" Package - Designed to allow you to participate in all aspects of the event and make the most of the Disney magic.
4 nights accommodation with continental breakfast and 3 days Hopper Park Passes
Arriving Thursday 22nd November 2018.
From only £443 per guest (based on 4 guests sharing a room, staying at Disney's Hotel Santa Fe)
• All championship, competition, challenge entry fees and spectator entry fees (Please Note; ChoreoMagic Challenge is open to all Scottish Highland Dancers)
• Awards ceremony and presentation with trophies and medals (SOBHD) & Disney® themed prizes (ChoreoMagic)
• Pre-Parade along Main Street, USA in Disneyland® Park as part of the Disney Performing Arts Onstage® programme*
• Apply to showcase your group on stage within a Disney® Park as part of the Disney Performing Arts Onstage® programme*
• Accommodation in an onsite Disney® hotel in the heart of the magic, with Continental breakfast each day
• Hopper park tickets allowing entry to both Disneyland® Park and Walt Disney Studios® Park giving you plenty of time to enjoy the rides, shows and attractions on offer.
• Disney® Character Meet and Greet Experience
• Single transfer to competition venue and a single return transfer back to Disneyland Paris, this will be at a time determined by us once the final schedule is known.
• Easy access to the Disneyland® Parks, only minutes away by foot or via free shuttle bus
• Enjoy the added attractions of the Disney® Village, offering lively evening entertainment and shopping throughout the day and after the parks have closed
• Services of our Management Team
• Tour Operator Failure Insurance
2. Competition/Championship details
Compete in the SOBHD registered Paris International Gathering Highland Championships and SOBHD Highland Dance Competition (both organized by Grampian Festivals reg no. A2) and compete in the ChoreoMagic Challenge at Disneyland® Paris (Please Note; ChoreoMagic Challenge is open to all Scottish Highland Dance affiliations).
3. Choose your hotel
By staying at a Disney® Hotel you can enjoy exclusive benefits including...
- Extra Magic Hours - enter the Disneyland® Park up to 1 hour before it officially opens
- Disney Character Encounters - Meet Disney Characters in your hotel
- The Best Locations - Easy access to the Disney® Village and Disney® Parks via regular free shuttle bus services from your hotel
Disney's Hotel Santa Fe® - Rest and refuel in the calming surroundings of New Mexico.
Zoom over to this hotel inspired by the world of Disney-Pixar's Cars and unwind on Route 66 with some warm American Southwest hospitality. Rooms all have a Disney-Pixar's Cars theme. They come with two double beds, Disney and international TV channels and a ceiling fan.
Disney's Hotel Cheyenne® - Saddle up for the best of the wild west.
Cowboys and cowgirls can hitch their horses at this lively frontier stop-off. Our newly refurbished Texas rooms, are Toy Story-themed and come with one double bed, a single bed and a stow-away bed, ceiling fan and Disney/international TV channels.
We understand it can be difficult as a organiser to gather all the information and payments too far in advance, especially in today's current financial climate. So unlike other operators we can offer flexible payment terms with final balances not due until 10 weeks before departure, this gives you plenty of time to market, advertise and sell your trip. All we ask is a non-refundable deposit from each person to secure the booking, however in the unfortunate event that they cannot travel this can be transferred to another person right up until the date the final balance is due, minimising your risks of losing money from unforeseen changes. Also as a bonded tour operator, we are required to put in place formal booking terms and conditions with a ratcheted cancellation refund scale giving you even more protection against cancellation losses.
4. Added Extras... When you want them, and at great prices!
Be it an extra special night out at Buffalo Bills Wild West Show with Mickey and Friends®, adding quick easy meals in the parks to suit your requirements or a exclusive performing arts workshop with a Disney professional.
Take Us 2 The Magic can arrange all these amazing extras with the best prices. Plus when you book you will get a handy book of money off vouchers to redeem in a selection of restaurants to help you make every euro last that little longer.
Please ask at time of booking for the best prices for the following added extras...
• Buffalo Bills Wild West Show with Mickey and Friends®
• In Park Meal Vouchers
• Disney Performing Arts® Workshops
5. Call us or email us with your requirements
Our experienced team will be happy to supply you with a bespoke quotation based on your exact requirements, and talk you through the competition, performance and booking process and answer any questions you may have.
Call: 01709 543074
Please send any correspondence to:
Scottish Highland Dance
Take Us 2 The Magic Ltd
50 Morthen Road